References to “MBUZZ Europe”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to MBUZZ Europe registered in Ireland. Registered office: 9 Exchange Place, I.F.S.C., Dublin 1, D01N4X6, Ireland.
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. MBUZZ Europe has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion; however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which MBUZZ Europe apologises.
- MBUZZ Europe makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
- MBUZZ Europe accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in MBUZZ Europe’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- MBUZZ Europe reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify MBUZZ Europe against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against MBUZZ Europe as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms &conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms may be amended by MBUZZ Europe from time to time. We therefore ask you to check these terms occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. The Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.